Kyle McClaskey, owner of Pro Precision Painting takes a few minutes from an interior painting project to share 4 key reasons why home owners should select a professional painter now. He shares the benefits to interior painting done today, as opposed to waiting for Spring to arrive.
My team is hard at work this week. While they have another project well under way, I wanted to share some information that may benefit you as a home owner. After painting a number of homes in St. Louis I’ve learned value to doing interior painting work during winter months and before the Spring kicks in.
Here are four things I’d enjoy sharing with you:
1. Now’s the time to have interior painting done before the spring rush comes and we’re focused on exterior projects.
Like you, life for me can get very busy. Sometimes my schedule goes the way I’d like and sometimes it doesn’t. As a small business owner I can tell you a good number of home owners often let interior painting decisions go a little too far into spring. When this happens, as our company is flooded with exterior projects, sometimes you get raw or bad deal. Here’s the effect:
- The top quality painters in St. Louis get booked first and often – so – you as a homeowner are left with a lesser choice of quality professionals
2. QUESTION When is it more convenient for your interior painting to be done? Now or in the Spring when everyone has activities and events?
Being around families is our livelihood. From where I sit, I can tell you the most frustrated I’ve seen a home owner is in the Spring when many families are trying to tackle so many projects.
From my side of the equation, I see people at peace during the winter. True, you’re in your house more than normal – and – we are right there with you getting cozy and getting work done. Yet, in the scores of families I’ve worked with I can share the spring rush pulls families apart and a painting project getting tossed in that mix could prove a little more stressful.
- How can we help lighten the load and make life easier for you right now?
3. Got the Blues? If you’re thinking about interior painting don’t let the cold gray skies keep you from moving forward! Let’s brighten up and warm up those walls with new fresh colors!
This single idea could prove most beneficial. Science shows the winter has an effect on people. In an article written by WEB-MD the issue is a lack of sunlight. Our bodies naturally crave sunlight as a means to get motivated.
Science also shows that we as people crave color! In an article written by Douglas Fields for Psychology Today, he shares: “Color preferences are deeply rooted emotional responses that seem to lack any rational basis, yet the powerful influence of color rules our choices in everything from the food we eat and the clothes we wear to the cars we buy.”
- So is your homes color ruling you or are you ruling the color of your home? We can help you with that.
4. Don’t forget, with spring coming soon it’s not to early to start thinking about your exterior projects.
As with interior painting projects flooding our work schedule, guess what also clogs the request lines? Yes, you guessed it, exterior painting projects.
The first week of clear weather our phones get busy, quotes and estimates get rolling and calendars get booked solid. We’re so very grateful for the business rush. Just remember, sometimes waiting a little longer than necessary can put you in a bind and getting the best deal for the best price may become a little harder. Michelle McMahan tackled an interior painting project this winter and is a raving fan.
- Make sure to get the best deal, the best price by the best provider today. Waiting too long may cost you.
I’m hopeful this quick article has been of help. If you’d enjoy communicating with me feel free to email me directly @ firstname.lastname@example.org